Liette Chamberland is a Fine Art Photographer accredited with Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC). She is one of the few who works with encaustic to create unique artwork: heirloom inspirations for generation to enjoy.
Some of Liette’s work can be seen on book covers published by Morning Rain Publishers.
- 2019 PPOC Image Salon: Accepted / “Thy Kingdom Come”
- 2019 PPOC Image Salon: Accepted / "So Where Were You Anyway"
- 2019 PPOC Image Salon: Merit / “There’s Always Room for One More”
- 2016 PPOC Image Salon: Accepted / “Chained Ego”
- 2015 PPOC-Ontario Image Salon: Merit / “Stuck with Me, Myself and I”
- 2015 LICC (London International Creative Competition): Honorable Mention / “Shared Moment”
- Fine Art / Photo Decor
- Pictorial / Scenic